- BEST SELLERS
- NEW ARRIVALS
- Trending Now
- GIFT GUIDES
- TINY TAGS JOURNAL
- ABOUT US
How to Add Photos To Your Locket
Lockets are a classic, timeless way for you to carry your loved ones close to you. What makes them special is not only what you engrave on them, but what you choose to put inside your locket. What’s the best way to add photos to your locket? We’ve got you covered!
How to add photos to your locket:
- Select the photos you’d like to use. If it’s a printed photo, use the guide that was included with your order to cut the photo to the size you need.
- If the photos are digital, upload the photos to a site like Locket Photo Prints. Follow the directions for ‘locket sizing’. From here you can download and print the photo yourself, or you can order prints directly from their site.
- Make sure you size the photos to fit your locket. Oval locket measurements: 19.8mm x 12.5mm. Cushion locket measurements: 15.2mm x 12.3mm.
- Another option is to upload the images to the photo editing site of your choice (Canva, Photoshop, PicMonkey etc). Then adjust the size of your photo to a size that will fit your locket. Download and print the photos at your local photo printing store, an online site that will send them to you or directly on a photo printer.
- If printing at home, we recommend printing photos on photo paper, not copy paper. Pro tip: order or print more than one copy in case you need a couple of tries to get it right!
- After printing or receiving your photo, cut the picture to fit your locket.
- Carefully place the photo in the locket. Use a dab of glue or some tape to secure the photo.
- Wear and enjoy!